Before we get crazy, let me hit ya a couple random quick hits about me:
- I'm a wedding photographer based out of Lake Tahoe.
- I'm Reno, NV born-and-raised.
- I believe that life is better when dogs are involved.
- Popcorn is the ultimate snack food.
- I'm that person that listens to everything. For real, I'm throwing Harry Styles, Adele, Florida Georgia Line, 50 Cent, Rainbow Kitten Surprise and Foster the People on the aux.
- I might be addicted to TikTok?
- I lived in New Zealand for a little bit, and tbh it's the only other place in the world I could see myself living.
- I have a list of every movie I've ever seen.
Long walks to the fridge, sipping coffee while wrapped up in blankets, hiking to the next great view, however you two share your love -- I want in. Your story is uniquely your own and I'm here to capture it in all its wonderful magical glory.
Experience over production
Creating real experiences that capture your most authentic selves is what I'm here to do. That means we're going to let loose, we're going to dance, we're going to laugh and we're we might just get so silly that we fall over. We could be building a blanket fort or jumping off a dock into a lake -- whatever feels the most "you" to y'all, we're going to make it happen and we're going to have a blast doing it! Don't worry, we're gonna get that classic "fridge pic" where we're smiling at the camera, but capturing the belly laughs and the soft intimate in between moments is what I'm all about.
I specialize in capturing love stories. So no matter who you love, however & wherever your love story is unfolding, I will be there in a heartbeat to document those memories with you. From backyard weddings to adventure sessions on the edge of the world, I'll go where your love takes me. For real. We could be traipsing through vineyards in Napa, dancing under waterfalls in Hawaii or roaming around the hills of the Scottish Highlands; basically, where you go I go and I have no doubt that together we will make some unforgettable memories captured by some pretty epic photographs.
One of the coolest parts about my job is that I get to meet fine folks from all over the world. And each one of you comes with your own story and it's so dang special that I get to tell a small piece of it. In short, that brings me joy and I wouldn't have it any other way.